MVC Alumni Network
Mercy Volunteer Corps is not just about your year of service, but about the rest of your life. A year of service with MVC transforms volunteers in ways they discover for years to come following their service. Here are ways to stay connected to MVC which can help you continue to live out the values of the experience. If you are interested in any of these opportunities or would like to discuss more ways to get involved please contact our Alumni Coordinator, Anne at email@example.com.
Update Your Contact Information
Please fill out this very short form to update your information. Updating your information helps us to stay connected with you!
Ways to Stay Connected
- Provide in-city support and hospitality for the Mercy Volunteers near you.
- Speak on behalf of MVC at a college fair or recruitment event or return to your college or university and share your MVC experience with students.
- Speak at your parish about Mercy Volunteer Corps and/or help organize a collection.
- Share your talents for writing, photography, art, graphic design, and videography to help tell the Mercy Volunteer Corps story.
- Organize other Mercy Volunteer Corps alumni in your area to connect with each other.
- Make a donation in support of Mercy Volunteer Corps.
- Become a Mercy Associate or Sister of Mercy or Companion in Mercy.