APRIL 5, 2017: WEBINAR
Mercy Volunteer Corps Recruitment Coordinator Ashley Hendzell will host a live webinar with Mercy Volunteers currently serving in the United States. The webinar will be a Q&A on April 5th at 7pm EST. To view the webinar live please watch it on youtube! If you have questions about the event or would like to organize a viewing party at your university please contact AshleyHendzell@mercyvolunteers.org.
*To ask questions during a live webinar please tweet questions to @mercyvolunteers or chat your questions using our website live chat at the bottom right corner of this web page!*
- The Application Process
- Service Site Locations
- Volunteer Benefits
- MVC Mission Statement
- Q&A with Current Volunteers
- Q&A with Alumni and Support Teams
Directions For Participation
- You do not need to have a Google+ account to participate
- Participants will not be seen or heard. You will be able to see and hear MVC staff and volunteers but they will not be able to see or hear you.
- Participants will be able to ask questions by messaging staff during the event if they are watching from Google+, by using the live chat feature on our website at the bottom right of this page, or by tweeting questions to @MercyVolunteers.
- Links to the event can be found below or you can watch the event on this page
Where Can I View The Webinar?
I Can't Participate On The Scheduled Date
- That’s ok! We will post the link to the webinar on this page (see archives below)
- Still have questions? Contact any Community Coordinator
Questions and Archives
Please contact us with any questions!
NOVEMBER 16, 2016 (Arizona: Navajo Reservation)
SEPTEMBER 22, 2016 (INTERNATIONAL: Guyana)
APRIL 14, 2016 (Savannah, GA)
FEBRUARY 23, 2016 (Pittsburgh, PA)
NOVEMBER 10TH, 2015 (New York City, NY)
FEBRUARY 17TH, 2015 (Alumni Q&A)
DECEMBER 16TH, 2014 (MVC Staff Review Application Process)