APRIL 5, 2017: WEBINAR
Mercy Volunteer Corps Recruitment Coordinator Ashley Hendzell will host a live webinar with Mercy Volunteers currently serving in the United States. Mercy Volunteers serving in Sacramento, Detroit, Philadelphia, and New York City will all be available for a Q&A during the webinar on April 5th at 7pm EST. To view the webinar live please watch it on youtube! If you have questions about the event or would like to organize a viewing party at your university please contact AshleyHendzell@mercyvolunteers.org.
*To ask questions during a live webinar please tweet questions to @mercyvolunteers or chat your questions using our website live chat at the bottom right corner of this web page!*
- The Application Process
- Service Site Locations
- Volunteer Benefits
- MVC Mission Statement
- Q&A with Current Volunteers
- Q&A with Alumni and Support Teams
Directions For Participation
- You do not need to have a Google+ account to participate
- Participants will not be seen or heard. You will be able to see and hear MVC staff and volunteers but they will not be able to see or hear you.
- Participants will be able to ask questions by messaging staff during the event if they are watching from Google+, by using the live chat feature on our website at the bottom right of this page, or by tweeting questions to @MercyVolunteers.
- Links to the event can be found below or you can watch the event on this page
Where Can I View The Webinar?
I Can't Participate On The Scheduled Date
- That’s ok! We will post the link to the webinar on this page (see archives below)
- Still have questions? Contact any Community Coordinator
Questions and Archives
Please contact us with any questions!
FEBRUARY 7, 2017 (San Francisco, California)
NOVEMBER 16, 2016 (Arizona: Navajo Reservation)
SEPTEMBER 22, 2016 (INTERNATIONAL: Guyana)
APRIL 14, 2016 (Savannah, GA)
FEBRUARY 23, 2016 (Pittsburgh, PA)
NOVEMBER 10TH, 2015 (New York City, NY)
FEBRUARY 17TH, 2015 (Alumni Q&A)
DECEMBER 16TH, 2014 (MVC Staff Review Application Process)